Christopher: I was worried about assholes stealing my quick release seat. No worries though. They took the whole bike. Fuck.
Christopher: I was worried about assholes stealing my quick release seat. No worries though. They took the whole bike. Fuck. (via Twitter / Christopher)
Christopher: Send me an angel. Right now.
Christopher: Send me an angel. Right now. (via Twitter / Christopher)
- First Dude: osm: http://www.zug.com/scrawl/bar-drink/
- First Dude: HOBO BILE
- Second Dude: worst drink I ever invented: The Bumblebee Stinger
- Second Dude: 1 oz Tequila. 1 oz Juice from a can of http://tinyurl.com/2g7xm7
- Second Dude: garnish with a chunk of tuna
- Second Dude: drink while listening to this: http://www.bumblebee.com/images/jingle.wav
- Second Dude: at full volume
- First Dude: nty
- Third Dude: ugh
- Second Dude: delicious
- Fourth Dude: The citric acid in the lime causes the Bailey's to curdle and turn into a clump of alcoholic cheese in your mouth.
- Fourth Dude: this is great
- Fourth Dude: Green Chartreuse is a liqueur that was invented when Satan was tired of peeing in the mouths of the damned with his eight-headed penis.
- First Dude: As soon as we walked in through the dimensional portal where there once was a door, I knew that things were not quite right. The bar was filled with corpses, fueling their necrotizing bodies with cheap beer and chit-chat about NASCAR. Parts of the bar were on fire and had been for several years. Rats ran freely at our feet and a group of schizophrenic homeless men were arguing politics while roasting a satchel of cuddly kittens over a can of sterno