Had an afternoon nap today with the patch on. BAD IDEA. TERROR DREAMS. Now I will rebuild my HTPC and try to think about happy things.
- 00: 13 [WINNIPEG] old joke: how many Torontonians does it take to change a light bulb? 3... one to look to LA, one to look to NYC and one to screw it in
- 00: 13 [TORONTO] that is incorrect
- 00: 13 [WINNIPEG] fuck
- 00: 14 [TORONTO] there is a fourth
- 00: 14 [WINNIPEG] oh?
- 00: 14 [TORONTO] the fourth torontonian gives the finger to the rest of the country
- 00: 14 [TORONTO] :)
- 00: 14 [AMERICAN] !
- 00: 14 [WINNIPEG] hahahahaha
Rolling through DAY FIVE all PATCHY.
RT @artwells: @_ woot!
Day 4. Going commando again today (NO PATCH) I LOVE/HATE THIS. So far I have saved $50 as well. Thanks to all for the support yo.
DAY THREE OF OPERATION: DON’T MURDER YOURSELF WITH CIGAGRETTES and am trying it SANS PATCH. so far so good.
RT @SimonEdhouse: Gee, some people are very twisted and sad… Quite interesting to be cyber-defamed. I hope most people realise this gu …
Today’s Daily Manx_x: WATCH: Kids Reenact The First Thanksgiving With Smallpox Blankets And Whiskey